Friday, August 19, 2005

Sadistic Whipping

Brought to you by: Slave In Bondage

Today I only have time for a short story I'm afraid. I'm busily preparing myself for an upcoming even in which I will share with you all at a latter and undertermined date. Clarice my princess for today was walking home. I followed her from the local supermarket where she worked as a checkout chick.

Wearing her black top and mathcing short uniform skirt I glimped her white panties as the swirling winds blew up the base of her skirt. I smiled with glee in the fact that whilst working home like another normal day. She was trually unaware of the fact she soon would be all mine.

I doned my favourite Sadistic Gloves and took hold of my chosen tool for the job. A fine piece of leather that I had skillfuly hand crafted into a tool of sadistic pleasure. You see it doubbles as a 2 in 1 item. Firstly It can be used to bind as well as choke, a personal favourite of mine I do admit. Secondly it can be used to spank the perfect soft white flesh of my victims. In such a sadistic manner I do enjoy doing this.

Back to the matter at hand. I leave you now my sadistic friends. I do have a task to do and it's getting well past her bedtime.

-T